4-in-1 Hydrating Mist
Rose Gold Skin Mist
The Rose Gold Skin Mist is a 4-in-1 wonder for the skin. Infused with real 24k Gold flakes and Rosehip Seed Oil, this alcohol-free formula instantly adds a burst of hydration to the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
This hydrating mist contains Rosehip Seed Oil that nourishes the skin and reduces the signs of aging. It's infused with real 24k Gold flakes that absorb right into the skin leaving a naturally radiant glow. Use it as a skin hydrating mist, a primer that grips makeup in place, spritz over finished makeup to get rid of excess powder, and take it with you on the go to refresh your skin or makeup.
* BS = “Bad Stuff” — By “CLEAN AND BS FREE,” we mean that the product is formulated without Sulfates—SLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Triclosan, Triclocarbon, Hydroquinone, Talc, Phenoxyethanol (if any) is at a concentration below 1% of the total formulation, Synthetic fragrances (if any) is at a concentration below 1% of the total formulation. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- Shake gently before use.
- Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face and spritz onto bare skin, or over makeup.
- Use on bare skin in place of moisturizer, or after moisturizer, for an instant burst of hydration; or to prep skin for a smooth, supple base before makeup.
- Spritz over finished makeup to get rid of any excess powder, for a glowing finish.
- Apply on the go to refresh and re-energize skin throughout the day without disturbing makeup.
- skin mist
My daughter loves it!!!
I sometimes wear this alone. I love the feel of it when I don't feel like fully moisturizing.
It just doesn’t do anything for me and makes me feel and look greasy :(
You'd think that when you're paying this kinda money for a brand that's well known and supposed to be good that they'd make it a MIST but it just splashes your face like your getting hosed in the face with water and I hate that! I want my face mists to be just that, mists on my face. I've only used it 2 or 3 times because I hate the way it lands on my skin. It does give the dewy look but I can't really say for sure if it does anything else because I just can't stand that sprayer. I'd probably give it 4 stars if it wasn't for that. Like the glow recipe watermelon mist for example, now THAT is mist I like on my face, not saying the product is better but just how it mists my face makes me like it a lot better. Farsáli you have expensive products FIX THIS! They sprayer is way way too heavy and not mist like at all. Everything else about the product is fine I guess. But like I said I don't have too much experience because of this one annoying as **** thing.
When you’re feeling a bit dry you could spray this a few times and not only is it subtly moisturizing your face it leaves this amazing glow afterwards and you feel even fresher than before! The secret to my glow recipe